Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

Last year, my resolutions included posting more on my blog.  Drat.  Missed that.

This year, I'm going to try again.  And this should immediately prove to be a challenge as we are getting ready for a major remodel -- oh yes, I'm getting a new kitchen!  And then, just before that all begins, my son and I are abandoning my hubby for a trip to see the Mouse.  SUN!

So far, everyone has liked my post about the table re-do I did.  I'm going to attempt to do more projects like that.  But I think I will also have to include the kitchen renovation experience.  Everyone likes tales of a new kitchen, right?

So Happy New Year everyone.  I hope to be a more interesting read for you in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. I had to choose 15 up and coming Bloggers to receive this award. You are one of the 15. You can find out what it is all about at my blog.

    http://onelifemanyjourneys@blogspot.com

    You have a lot of cute projects. I look forward to watching your blog blossom.

    Couldn't find an email for you anywhere so that is why I posted here.

    ReplyDelete