Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Garland Wreath

A shout out now to both Chaos Among Us and to her inspiration, We Are That Family, for this garland wreath idea.  I followed Jen's (Chaos Among Us) directions, but found that I needed to use two 20 yard strands of garland.  Maybe it (and I) are wound more tightly!  :-)  Not a bad end result nonetheless!  Thanks to both for the fun and easy project.



And in case you were wondering....  the stripes belong to wrapping paper I put on the back of a door that leads out to a enclosed room that is really only useful when I weather is nice.  The rest of the year it sometimes acts as a storage room or a "hide the presents" room.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice...yours does look a bit fuller - I know when I started wrapping mine i was doing it quite "close" and ended up unwinding it so 1 length of garland went all the way around - since all I had was one length :)

    ReplyDelete