Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Candy Cane Reindeer

I cannot take credit for coming up with this craft on my own.  There was one of these little guys in my mailbox at work and I thought it would be fun to make these for my son's daycare friends.  Originally I thought he would be able to do them with me, but then I realized after I had made the first one that the dexterity required is more than his little three-year-old hands can handle.  No matter -- here's the results of my efforts.  Too cute!!

Incidentally, I love Photoshop Elements.  My flash had over-exposed the candy canes, so I used the little selection tool (and a whole lot of clicks!) and adjusted the lighting on the red & white parts.  And then finally I rotated it just a little bit.  The result is a much nicer picture!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment