Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh where can those doors be?

Failure.  Ugh!!

What?  What is it I'm talking about?  Let me tell you!

I fell in love.  With a headboard.  And I thought it should be so easy to find those 4 raised-panel kitchen cupboard doors.  Have you seen the project from Remodelaholic?  It's fantastic!

Finding those doors has proven to be insidiously difficult.

I used Craigslist, Facebook, and the local Free Cycle. No luck.

I visited, not one, not two, but THREE different "house parts" kinds of places more than once.

No luck!

It should be so much easier, don't you think??  How do I get this project done?  

I need your advice!

1 comment:

  1. Kristi, to find the doors, call kitchen remodelers. Ask them if they have any or where they dispose of the old cabinets that they replace. Most around here give them to the Habitat for Humanity Restore. Ours has a bevy of both cabinets and doors. Best of luck! - Kristi... (Yep! Ain't it a great name!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete